- Taster - First-timer's class. No experience required. Get an in-depth introduction to a specific apparatus and attend class as many times as you'd like before taking a skills class. Maybe spruce up your Facebook profile picture and impress some friends with a new aerial pose!
- Skills - 6-week (levels 1-2) or 12-week (levels 3+) classes meeting for 1h/wk geared towards those looking to develop and build their skills to attend higher level classes. Level 1 skill classes require no experience. Levels 2+ require instructor approval to attend. Successful completion and instructor recommendation will allow students to progress to the next level.
- Skills Accelerated - 12-week course covering content from levels 1 and 2 skills classes at a faster pace and is appropriate for those with a background in gymnastics, dance, rock climbing, martial arts or other similar movement-based activity.
- Workout - Drop-in classes intended to reinforce skills from previous levels and build strength, flexibility, and agility to aid students in their current level. Workout classes do not provide sufficient preparation by themselves to allow students to progress to the next level, though can greatly expedite the process.
- Each apparatus has its own independent class track, levels, and prerequisites (aerial fabric, aerial trapeze, aerial hoop, etc). The only exception is that levels 1+2 skill classes combine aerial trapeze and aerial hoop.
- Not all types of classes may be offered at a given time.
- Instructor approval is required to attend all classes levels 2 and above.
- Levels 1 & 2 classes include 10-mins of instructor-guided warm-up at the beginning of class.